Ranked #6 in North Carolina by GolfLink.com, Cleghorn Plantation is mountain golf at its best! Measuring 6819 yards with a course rating of 73.0 and slope of 132, this George Cobb designed course travels through the mountains and valleys of western North Carolina.
Each hole has its own distinct character and is sure to please and challenge the most discriminating golfer. There are elevated tee boxes, heavily bunkered greens, and rolling fairways that make each round of golf at Cleghorn unique.
- Four sets of tee boxes to accommodate players of all abilities.
- New electric Club Car golf carts that are whisper quiet.
- Large driving range with new balls.
- Large putting and chipping green to practice your short game.
Food, Pro Shop, Carts, Chipping Green, Putting Green, Beverage Cart, Golf Lessons
- Par = 71
- Holes = 18
- Type = Public
- Opened = 1971
- Architect = George Cobb
- PGA Professional = Tommy Osteen
- Season = Year Round
- Green Fees = $25 – $43
Cleghorn Plantation Scorecard
Chance of Rain70°/52°